HTK was originally established in 1932 as a manufacturer of precision screw machine parts, by 1942 HTK had entered into the Telecommunications market by manufacturing plugs and Patch Cords for telephone switch boards. In 1947 the company was re-established as a full line connector company; developing and designing products for the computer, telecommunications, and instrumentation markets.
Good design, high quality and maximum value have formed an integral part of the HTK's philosophy throughout its history.
For more information please visit our parent companies corporate website
We maintain a documented quality plan specifying process and product goals and are approved by BSI to ISO 9001:2015